Coffee Filter Booklets - Art and Language Arts - KinderArt
COFFEE FILTER BOOKS
Image: Ewe N Me Printables - www.EweNmePrintables.com
Written by: Meredith Fritsch [Meredith teaches at Lockland City Schools.]
Grade: K-6 (and up)
Age: 4-12 (and up)
Students will use cone coffee filters to create unique and interesting books which can hold secret treasures.
What You Need:
- Cone shaped coffee filters
- Rubber stamps
- Stamp pads
- Hole punch
- Nice thin but strong string
What You Do:
- Using dye based ink (rainbow colors, etc.) allow student to stamp their chosen designs on the filters.
- They can color with markers, colored pencils, etc.
- The filters can be stacked.
- Use a simple binding (puch holes and thread string through) on edge to form booklet, journal, elaborate book!
Find complete instructions (step-by-step, with photographs) on how to make a coffee filter book.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?