Level: Primary, Junior
Grades: K-5 | Age: 5-11 | Written by:
[Molly is a student from Massachusetts]
Kids can make a one-of-a-kind sign for the garden using recycled cardboard and old seed packets.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Cardboard from a gift box or shirt box (the kind that has a coating),
- Popsicle® stick.
- Flower or Vegetable catalog like you receive in the mail in the spring.
- Glue, and polyurethane spray or Decoupage solution.
This will be a decorative sign to put
in your garden.
- Cut cardboard to size, 8 in x 6 in.
- Cut flowers or vegetables from
catalog & paste onto Cardboard.
- Glue popsicle stick to back of
cardboard ( will stick in ground)
- Write your name on the card ie;
" Molly's Garden" Or "Mom's Garden"
- When glue is dry, Coat twice with
Polyurethane or Decoupage solution.
This should keep for the season in
This content has been printed from: