Smiling Flowers Bulletin Board Decorating Idea - KinderArt
Submitted by: Stephanie [Stephanie is a teacher, from Southgate Elementary in, L Kennewick, WA]
Use photos of your students to decorate this fun, floral inspired bulletin board.
- fine motor coordination; color identification
What You Need:
- paper plates
- construction paper (yellow and green)
- green glitter
- child's photo or self portrait (for the middle of flower).
- dauber paint bottles in various spring colors.
What You Do:
- Cut petals on the paper plates. They can be round or pointed, to represent different flowers. Be sure to preserve the center of the plate.
- Cut yellow circles the size of the center of the plate.
- Cut green stems and leaves to desired length. Drizzle white glue and sprinkle with glitter. Set aside to dry.
- Using paint bottles, students paint their paper plate flowers.
- Glue yellow circles of the flower once they have dried.
- Glue students' portraits or picture into the middle of the yellow center (Enlarged digital photos work very well).
- Attach stems and leaves
- Mount on bulletin board with other spring things (ie, birds, bugs, etc.)
Holiday & Seasonal Bulletin Boards
by: Imogene Forte
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?