Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK-2 | Age: 2-8 | Written by:
[Stephanie is a teacher from Southgate Elementary in L Kennewick, WA]
Use the changing seasons as your theme for this bulletin board.
fine motor coordination; color identification
What You Need:
What You Do:
- paper plates
- construction paper (yellow and green)
- green glitter
- children's photos or self portraits (for the middle of flower).
- dauber paint bottles in various spring colors (or paint and brushes).
- Cut petals on the paper plates. They can be round or pointed, to represent different flowers. Be sure to preserve the center of the plate.
- Cut yellow circles the size of the center of the plate.
- Cut green stems and leaves to desired length. Drizzle white glue and sprinkle with glitter. Set aside to dry.
- Using paint bottles, students paint their paper plate flowers.
- Glue yellow circles of the flower once they have dried.
- Glue students' portraits or picture into the middle of the yellow center (Enlarged digital photos work very well).
- Attach stems and leaves
- Mount on bulletin board with other spring things (ie, birds, bugs, etc.)
Holiday & Seasonal Bulletin Boards
by: Imogene Forte
This content has been printed from: