Van Gogh's Sunflowers Bulletin Board Decorating Idea - KinderArt
VAN GOGH'S SUNFLOWERS
Submitted by: Leslie Gould [Leslie is a K-6 Art Teacher from Fort Ann Central School, Fort Ann, NY. See work from her students here: www.capital.net/~bhglag]
Students can make individual sunflowers using paper and glue. These sunflowers can then be used to decorate a classroom or school bulletin board.
- Introducing students to the work of Vincent Van Gogh.
What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Tissue paper.
reproduction of Van Gogh's Sunflowers,
- A photo and brief biography of
Vincent Van Gogh.
What You Do:
- Introduce the students to Van Gogh and his sunflower paintings.
- Students create sunflowers using construction paper and rolled up bits of
tissue paper for the center to add interest and dimension.
- Post the sunflowers on a bulletin board with the photo and biography of
the artist as well as a reproduction of Van Gogh's Sunflowers.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?