CRAFT STICK TREES
Level: ECE and up
Grades: Pre-K and up | Age: 2 and up | Written by:
[Amanda is the crafty, entrepreneurial mother of four children.]
This simple craft is a great way to celebrate the coming of fall, even for the younger set. No patterns are required, just sticks, foam or felt and a little imagination.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- 1 jumbo craft stick
- 7 mini craft sticks
- foam or felt in red, orange and green
- hot glue gun or white craft glue
- brown acrylic craft paint
- Paint one side of all the craft sticks brown and let dry. Repeat on other side.
- Glue mini craft sticks onto the jumbo craft stick as branches.
- Cut out leaves from foam or felt, simple ovals and diamond shapes are fine.
- Glue leaves to the ends of the branches.
- Let dry completely.
Crafts to Make in Fall
by Kathy Ross
Twenty-nine craft projects with autumn themes, including a school bus picture frame, a fall tree lapel pin, a soft sculpture pumpkin, a leaf-print banner, and a tree puppet that changes color.
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
This content has been printed from: