Friendship Pins: Crafts for Kids. Lessons and Activities for children in kindergarten to grade 12: KinderArt ®
Submitted by: Maria Lillard
"This is an old favorite. As kids we used to make friendship pins using safety pins and beads. They were fun and easy to make and share. This can be done with all ages (as long as there is proper adult supervision for the little ones)." ~KinderArt Andrea
What You Need:
- several safety pins (different sizes)
- small beads (assortment of colors; glass or
- plastic box to keep extra beads and
What You Do:
- Pick one of the pins.
- String beads onto the pointed end of the pin; create any color scheme you like.
- Put as many beads on as the pin will allow.
You can give these out to friends and family.
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?