PASTA PICTURE FRAMES
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK - Gr. 5 | Age: 2 - 11 | Written by: Debbie Howard
[Debbie is from Saunders Elem in Newport News, Va.]
A tried and true favorite, Debbie Howard shares a fun way for students and children to make inexpensive picture frames.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Cardboard (boxes work great)
- Macaroni of different types
- Cut cardboard into squares or circles.
- Cut out center.
- Have students glue macaroni to the cardboard.
- Let dry.
- As an option - teacher can spray paint frames (gold works great) or students can paint with multicolors.
- Teacher can take pictures of individual students or the entire class. Place photo behind frame and tape in place.
Rainy Day Activity : How to Make Playdough, Bubbles, Monster Repellent and More!
by Jennifer Rader
Rader has created a children's activity cookbook that's perfect for children of all ages. Children can learn how to make play dough, jewelry, puzzles, games, face paint, and much, much more.
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
This content has been printed from: