Pasta Picture Frame. Crafts for Kids. Lessons and Activities for children in kindergarten to grade 12: KinderArt ®
PASTA PICTURE FRAMES
Submitted by: Debbie Howard [Debbie is from Saunders Elem in Newport News, Va.]
A tried and true favorite, Debbie Howard shares a fun way for students and children to make inexpensive picture frames.
What You Need:
- Cardboard (boxes work great)
- Macaroni of different types
What You Do:
- Cut cardboard into squares or circles.
- Cut out center..
- Have students glue macaroni to the cardboard.
- Let dry.
- As an option - teacher can spray paint frames (gold works great) or students can paint with multi colors.
- Teacher can take pictures of individual students or the entire class. Place photo behind frame and tape in place.
Crafts to Make in Fall
by Kathy Ross
Twenty-nine craft projects with autumn themes, including a school bus picture frame, a fall tree lapel pin, a soft sculpture pumpkin, a leaf-print banner, and a tree puppet that changes color.
Family Fun Crafts : 500 Creative Activities for You and Your Kids
by: The Editors of FamilyFun Magazine
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?