Level: ECE and up
Grades: Pre-K and up | Age: 2 and up | Written by:
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com.]
Kids (and adults) of all ages can make window clings using fabric paint.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- fabric paint
- water and containers
- plastic sleeves (paper protectors)
- a coloring page or printout (optional). We used the printouts HERE and HERE.
- You can draw your own picture or use a coloring page. We used the printouts HERE and HERE.
- If using a coloring page, place the paper into a protective plastic sleeve.
- Using the fabric paint, paint on the plastic sleeve (using the coloring page as a guide). Make sure you are using fabric paint. You can paint with brushes, or apply directly from the small tip paint containers. Note: it is a good idea to mix in a drop or two of dish soap to the fabric paint.
- Let the paint dry (24 to 48 hours).
- Peel the images off the plastic and place them on a window.
Creating by Recycling (Crafts for All Seasons)
by Laia Sadurni, Anna Llimos
Create art with objects from around the house.
This content has been printed from: