CRAYON RESIST JACK-O-LANTERN
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior, Middle School
Grades: PreK - Gr. 8 | Age: 2-14yrs | Written by:
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students can use crayons and black paint to make delightful crayon resist pictures. We used Jack-O-Lanterns as our theme but you can use any image you wish.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Black tempera paint (watered down)
- Paint brush
- Draw a design or picture with crayons. Light colors work the best.
- Make sure to press hard with the crayons so they show up under the paint.
- When you finish your drawing, lightly brush black paint over the picture.
- The areas of crayon will resist the black paint.
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
by Betty Edwards
Translated into thirteen languages, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is the world's most widely used drawing-instruction guide. People from just about every walk of life--artists, students, corporate executives, architects, real estate agents, designers, engineers--have applied its revolutionary approach to problem solving.
This content has been printed from: