Crayon Resist: Drawing Lessons for Kids: KinderArt ®
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slatert [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students can use crayons and paint to make delightful crayon resist pictures.
What You Need:
- Black tempera paint (watered down)
- Paint brush
What You Do:
- Draw a design or picture with crayons. Light colors work the best.
- Make sure to press hard with the crayons so they show up under the paint.
- When you finish your drawing, lightly brush black paint over the picture.
- The areas of crayon will resist the black paint.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?