Draw a Spider Web Pattern Drawing: Drawing Lessons for Kids: KinderArt ®
SPIDER WEB PATTERN DRAWING
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students can follow step by step directions to create a spider web pattern drawing. This is a terrific lesson plan for Halloween.
What You Need:
- pencil crayons (or markers, or crayons, or even paint)
What You Do:
- First, place a tiny dot, somewhere on your paper.
- Then, draw an even number of straight lines (6, 8 or 10), from the dot to the edge of the paper.
- Now it is time to become a spider!
Draw lines to join the straight lines together – just like a web!
- Colour the web in using two different colours. Don't let the same colour touch itself!
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?