KinderArt - Art Kitchen: Bread Dough Clay
BREAD DOUGH CLAY
Submitted by: Danielle
You can make clay using a piece of bread! This clay is great for small things like beads.
- a slice of bread
- 1 tablespoon glue
- acrylic paint
- Smoosh all ingredients together with your hands - it will be very sticky and gooey.
- Keep smooshing until soft. It takes a few minutes, don't give up, your hands may get tired but keep going.
- Store in a sealed tight bag or container, or it will get hard fast.
- Shape to desired shape and set out.
- It will feel like ceramic when dry.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?