Homemade Glurch Recipe: KinderArt.com
HOMEMADE GLURCH RECIPE
Submitted by: Linda Hansen
Glurch is a gooey modeling material that kids love. Here's how to make it!
This is much more fun than playdough. You and squeeze it, roll it, cut
it with scissors, color on it with markers, drape it over anything and
it will take that shape (fun with plastic animals). Just put it away
for another fun day when you are done. Be sure and seal the bag or it
will slither out and cover your floor. It comes out of hair and off
carpets. The older it gets, the harder it becomes.
- Mix: 2 cups of white glue with 1 1/2 cup water. Stir thoroughly.
- In another bowl, mix 1/3 cup water and 2 tsp Borax soap.
- Pour the Borax mixture into the glue mixture and stir.
- Pull out the "glurch" as it coagulates.
- Mix another solution of water and Borax and pour into the
remaining glue mixture.
- Stir and pull out. Continue until the glue mixture is gone.
- Do not put on paper towels.
- Store in a plastic bag.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?