Homemade Stickers Recipe: KinderArt
HOMEMADE STICKERS RECIPE
Submitted by: KinderArt
Use this recipe to make your own homemade stickers.
What You Need
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- small saucepan
What You Do
- Mix the gelatin and the water together in a pan.
- Heat over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the peppermint extract and let cool.
- Paint a thin layer on the back of any picture and let dry.
- Lick and stick.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?