Age: 2-5 years
Young children can make a bank to keep all their pennies safe, using old cylinder containers.
What You Need:
•old cylinder container with plastic lid (oatmeal, baby formula, coffee, etc.)
•x-acto knife or scissors
What You Do:
- Cut a slit in the lid of the can, large enough to fit a quarter in.
- Remove outer label from can - or glue a piece of contruction paper around it.
- Give child the can and the stickers.
- Let your child design their own bank by placing stickers all over the can.
- When they are done, put the lid on the can. Now they can start to save money for college, a special gift, or charity.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Barbra Jaffe and KinderArt ®