Age: 2-5 years
Students will manipulate paper to create a dragonfly.
What You Need:
•construction paper - any color
•little googly eyes
What You Do:
You can also tie a string to the dragonfly and hang it from the ceiling.
- Cut a rectangular piece of paper out of the construction paper about 5 inches in length and 2 inches in width.
- Have the children color the paper -- encourage them to use bright colors.
- Next you will want to fold the paper lengthwise like an accordion.
- Then you take the clothespin and put the construction paper in the part of the cloths pin you use to pin the clothes.
- After the paper is the clothespin, ruffle the "wings" a little bit.
- Finally glue on the googly eyes
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Coree Snyder and KinderArt ®