Easy to Make Puzzles - KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
|EASY TO MAKE PUZZLES [From: Artmaking]
Written by: Anna Johnson [Anna is an art educator from Helena, Alabama]
Age: 2-5 years
You can make simple puzzles for preschoolers with these easy to follow directions.
What You Need:
•jumbo craft sticks
•a solid colored picture cut out of construction paper (a stencil will do the best job - also, best when object is put on a separate piece of paper and laminated).
•marker (the same color as the construction paper).
What You Do:
- Trace an object onto a piece of construction paper from a stencil.
- Cut out the tracing.
- Take out however many craft sticks are needed.
- Tape the craft sticks together on one side only.
- On the opposite side, use the marker to trace and color in the picture onto the craft sticks.
- Take the tape off.
- Children can then put the craft sticks together to match the cut out picture.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Anna Johnson and KinderArt ®