Coffee Filter Flowers - KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
| COFFEE FILTER FLOWERS [From: Color]
Written by: Janet [Janet is a parent from Michigan]
Age: 2-5 years
Preschoolers will make flowers using coffee filters, washable markers and water.
What You Need:
•Crayola® washable (water soluble) Markers
•Green Construction Paper
•Spray bottle with clear water
What You Do:
- Each child takes one filter and colors brightly on it with markers.
- Any design may be used, more vibrant colors work well.
- After coloring completed, place filter on a newspaper, spray water directly onto filter.
- Have children watch the colors mix.
- When filter is dry, scrunch the middle of flower up and wrap pipe cleaner around it to make a stem.
- Cut out flower petals from construction paper and apply to pipe cleaner with Elmer's® glue.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Janet and KinderArt ®