Rainbow Water - KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
| RAINBOW WATER [From: Color]
Written by: Dawn [Dawn is an art educator at Little Lambs School in Michigan]
Age: 2-5 years
Young children will use magic markers and paper to change the color of water. A very easy project with easy clean up.
What You Need:
•egg cartons (plastic or foam), or other small containers
•washable markers (water soluble)
•pitcher of water
What You Do:
- Color small solid squares on paper with the markers (good way to test markers).
- Cut out squares.
- Fill egg carton cups with water.
- Let the children dip the color squares in the water, and watch how the water changes color.
- Share in the children's excitement and discovery and together as you name the colors.
- See what happens when the colors mix.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
and KinderArt ®