Flossing Your Teeth - KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
| FLOSSING YOUR TEETH [From: Health]
Written by: Nicki Hackett
[Nicki is a teacher from Minden, Louisiana]
Age: 2-5 years
This activity teaches children about dental hygiene in a creative way.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Take a empty egg carton and cut, so you'll have three pieces.
- You don't need the top of carton, just the bottom.
- Cut a long piece of yarn (white) and use as floss.
- Turn carton over so the bottom will be face up, this will act as your teeth.
- Tell kids to wrap the yarn around their fingers and start to floss.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Nicki Hackett