Age: 2-5 years
Little ones will learn how to make masks out of paper plates.
What You Need:
•Paper plates (one per child)
•Water-based tempera paint
•Water and water containers
•A covered work area
•Paint smocks or old shirts
•Yarn and feathers and beads
What You Do:
- ADULT: Cut eye holes out of the paper plates.
- Kinderartists can decorate their paper plate masks with paint and magic markers.
- When dry, yarn can be glued on for hair.
- Other found objects can be glued on to create wonderful masks.
- Finally, an adult can attach the string using tape or glue or staples so that the children can wear their masks.
- Never allow children to wear masks near a set of stairs as the mask can impair vision.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Jantje Blokhuis-Mulder and KinderArt ®