Age: 2-5 years
Preschoolers will make lovely bubble print pictures.
What You Need:
•white poster paper (thick paper)
•food coloring (or liquid watercolor or tempera)
What You Do:
- Cut out large angelfish shapes from white paper. (or, you can use our one of our fish templates - click HERE)
- In small containers, add bubble solution with a small bit of food coloring, red, yellow, green, and blue.
- Have the children blow into the bubble solution using straws (careful not to suck in!)
- Lay the angelfish cutouts over top of the bubbles to make prints.
- Repeat using different colors until you have a bright, colorful fish.
- Makes beautiful tropical fish.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Mrs. Peterson and KinderArt ®