Age: 2-5 years
Little ones can make angels using hand and foot prints.
What You Need:
•Blue construction paper
What You Do:
- Have the students come over one at a time and take off one shoe and sock.
- Paint one foot white -- brush paint on foot or they can step in a flat dish
- Then have the child step in the middle of the blue piece of construction
- Paint both hands and fingers (DO NOT PAINT THUMBS) white. Help child place
hands on both sides of foot print... heel up
- When dry turn it upside down and paint in two black eyes (or you can paint
the eyes the same color as the child's eyes) in the heel section. Teacher can paint a
gold circle over heel - and you have an angel.
Use gold sparkly pipe cleaners for halo, sprinkle with glitter
while paint is still wet. We had a parent buy a clear plate, glue
it to the back and make a wall hanging for the grandparents.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Vicki Joiner
and KinderArt ®