Flannelboard Photo Fun - KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
| FLANNELBOARD PHOTO FUN [From: Self Awareness]
Written by: Christi Clock [Christi is a teacher at Epworth Nursery school in Indianapolis, Indiana]
Age: 2-5 years
This activity uses children's own photographs on a flannelboard - with music.
What You Need:
•photographs of individual children
•clear contact paper
What You Do:
- Cut out individual pictures of each child.
- Cover them with clear contact paper.
- Attach velcro to the back.
- At circle time or with a few children, sing this song: (To the tune of "Where is Thumbkin?") "Where is Sarah, where is Sarah? Here she is, here she is. (Put the picture of that child on the flannel board.) Here is a picture, of our friend Sarah. She's our friend, we like her!
- Repeat for all the children.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Christi Clock
and KinderArt ®