Feet Treat Painting - KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
| FEET TREAT [From: Sensory Activities]
Written by: Steven [Steven is parent from Long Island City]
Age: 2-5 years
Little ones will paint with their feet.
What You Need:
•a big roll of butcher paper
•paint trays (plastic shoe boxes will do)
•soap and water
What You Do:
- Put the paper down on the floor and tape it in place.
- Make sure you have plenty of soapy water & paper towels to dry thier little feet.
- Then call the children.
- Have them to remove thier shoes & socks tell them they are going to have a feet treat.
- Show them how it's done.
- Help the children brush paint on the soles of thier feet then step on the paper.
- Rinse off the paint for the next color.
- Don't pressure a child if they don't want to join in.
- This is a great activity to do outside in the warm summer months.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
and KinderArt ®