Space Pudding- KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
| SPACE PUDDING [From: Sensory Activities]
Written by: Stacey [Stacey is an art educator from New York.]
Age: 2-5 years
This is a fun way for kids to make and eat pudding. It is a Sensory, Math and Science skill builder.
What You Need:
•Boxes of Instant Pudding (1 box for 2 children)
•Milk (according to instructions on pudding box)
•Ziploc® bags (1 for each child)
What You Do:
- We used this activity when doing a unit on Space.
- We talked to the children about how astronauts need to eat differently when they are in space because of gravity.
- This activity allowed children to make their own pudding and learn about space at the same time!
- Pour half a box of pudding into each child's Ziploc® bag.
- Measure enough milk to make half a box of pudding and allow children to add it to their pudding in the bag.
- Seal the bag (make sure it's really sealed!!)
- Children can squish the bag around with their hands, mixing the pudding with the milk.
- When all of the pudding is mixed, cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and let the kids suck the pudding out!
- They love it!
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Stacey and KinderArt ®