Age: 2-5 years
Little ones can make paper trees by making tracings of their arms and hands.
What You Need:
•black construction paper
•white pencils or crayons
•orange construction paper
What You Do:
- Child places their hand/arm on black construction paper.
- Trace around it with white pencil.
- Cut out, creating a "tree" (arm/trunk, hand/branch).
- Teacher draws white heart on with child's name in it.
- In orange cut words "BOO-TIFUL TREES".
- Display for Halloween as a bulletin board.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Laurel Rancitelli and KinderArt ®