Spring Flowers/Spring Showers - KinderArt Littles, Preschool, Daycare and Early Childhood Education Activities and Lessons
| SPRING FLOWERS/SPRING SHOWERS [From: Special Days/Seasonal]
Written by: Lee Bonner [Lee is from Campbell Elementary School in Fairburn, Georgia]
Age: 2-5 years
Little ones will make a delightfully bright and cheery springtime picture using tissue paper.
What You Need:
•brightly colored tissue paper
What You Do:
- Choose one sheet of construction paper to use as a background.
- Choose another sheet of construction paper to use for the umbrella top and another for the umbrella stem.
- Cut out the top of an umbrella shape and the shape of the stem of the umbrella.
- Put glue around the top and sides of the umbrella and paste to background paper so that it is three dimensional.
- Glue the stem in the midde of the umbrella.
- To make flowers, tear off small pieces of tissue paper and crumble into little balls.
- Glue them onto the background paper so that they spill out of the umbrella.
- To display the work, the umbrella top should be upside down.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Lee Bonner and KinderArt ®