Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK - Gr5 | Age: 2-11 yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Start with a watercolor painting and end with imaginative creatures that come to life right off of the paper!
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Water-based paint (tempera or watercolour)
- Containers for water
- A covered work area
- Wet the paper.
- Paint over the paper with many colours.
- Let the colours run into each other.
- Let dry.
- Find faces and creatures and monsters in the painting and outline with marker.
- Display the finished work.
►More Painting Lessons
This content has been printed from: