Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
What You Need:
- Tin foil
- Tempera or acrylic paint (dark colors)
- Liquid Dishwash soap
- Paint brush
- Popsicle stick
What You Do:
- Tape a piece of tin foil to a piece of cardboard.
- Add a couple of drops of liquid dishwash to a small amount of tempera (or acrylic) paint.
- Brush paint over the entire piece of foil and let dry.
- Using the popsicle stick, carefully scrape a design into the paint.
- Glue the finished piece to a sheet of construction paper or scrap mat board for display.
►More Painting Lessons
Art From Packaging
by Gillian Chapman, Pam Robson
Instructions for making prints from bubblewrap, puppets from cardboard boxes, and other arts and crafts projects using discarded packaging.
© Andrea Mulder-Slater & KinderArt® (painting created by: Rebecca, age 10)
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com