FOIL ART PAINTING/ETCHING
Level: Primary, Junior
Grades: K - Gr5 | Age: 5-11yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
By using aluminum foil instead of paper, students will create fabulous (and shiny) works of art.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Tin foil
- Tempera or acrylic paint (dark colors)
- Liquid Dishwash soap
- Paint brush
- Popsicle stick
- Tape a piece of tin foil to a piece of cardboard.
- Add a couple of drops of liquid dishwash to a small amount of tempera (or acrylic) paint.
- Brush paint over the entire piece of foil and let dry.
- Using the popsicle stick, carefully scrape a design into the paint.
- Glue the finished piece to a sheet of construction paper or scrap mat board for display.
►More Painting Lessons
This content has been printed from: