Grades: PreK | Age: 2-5 yrs | Written by: Amy Schamburek
Young students can make apples using handprints and paint.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- red and green tempera paint
- paper ( 8 1/2 x 11)
- small, flat container
- Spread newspaper over the work area.
- Paint palm with red paint.
- Press palm with red paint.
- Pour a small amount of green paint into a flat container.
- Dip pad of thumb in green paint and press above the apple print to make a leaf and stem.
►More Painting Lessons
This content has been printed from: