Milk Bubbles - Painting Lesson Plan for Children - KinderArt
Home ► Painting ► Activity
Written by: David Leatherwood
[David is an artist from Florida]
Students will use milk and food coloring to make wild, fantastic patterns which can be transferred to paper.
To make beautiful, colorful designs while stimulating the mind.
What You Need:
- cereal bowl
- food coloring
What You Do:
Kids LOVE IT!
Watch this 'How To Make Milk Bubbles' video!
- Pour milk into a cereal bowl
- Pour a thin layer of oil on top of the milk
- Add in a few drops of food coloring
- Pop the drops of food coloring with a toothpick
- Swirl the colors around and make beautiful designs!
- Optional: Place a sheet of white paper overtop of the milk bubbles to make a print.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?