Tennis Ball Prints Lesson Plan: Printmaking Lessons for Kids: KinderArt ®
TENNIS BALL PRINTS
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
This is a great printmaking lessons for very active kids. Best done outdoors in the warm weather.
What You Need:
- Thin paint. (This can be water-based paint of any kind. If you use tempera or acrylic, make sure to add lots of water so the paint is very, very thin.)
- Containers for paint
- Tennis balls
- Aprons or old shirts
What You Do:
- Children should wear an apron or old shirt.
- Dip the tennis balls in paint.
- Dab or (our favorite) drop the balls onto the paper to make a print.
- Hang the prints to dry.
- Some dripping may occur, which adds interest to the finished work.
►More Activities Like This
© KinderArt ®
Do YOU have an idea to share?