CUTLERY WIND CHIMES
Level: Primary, Junior
Grades: K-5 | Age: 5-11yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students will recycle plastic cutlery and paper plates.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- some plastic cutlery
- a paper plate
- a sharp pencil
- a pair of scissors
- some string or yarn
- First, cut the string into lengths from 4" to 6".
- Then, tie the string to the ends of the cutlery.
- Next poke some holes into the paper plate, thread the string through and tie a knot in each piece.
- Finally, fasten three pieces of string to the top of the plate.
- Optional: decorate the paper plate with crayons, paint, markers or paper.
This content has been printed from: