Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK-5 | Age: 2-11yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students will use leaves and twigs to create figures.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Leaves (all shapes, all sizes, all colors).
- Small twigs.
- Construction paper (diffferent colors).
- Have a look at a small pile of leaves to see if their shapes suggest heads, arms, bodies etc.
- Choose some leaves that resemble people parts and glue the shapes down on construction paper. You may need to do some cutting and rearranging to come up with a pleasing shape.
- If you have the leaves (and the time) you could create a huge leaf person by drawing out a body shape and gluing leaves all over to fill in the shape.
- You can use twigs and construction paper scraps to add details to your leaf person.
This content has been printed from: