Level: Primary, Junior
Grades: K - Gr. 5 | Age: 5-11yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students will create something new by using recycled paper or plastic drinking cups.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- three plastic or paper cups
- tissue paper or fabric
- some sand or pebbles
- First, place a cup on a table and fill it halfway with sand or pebbles.
- Next, glue a second cup to the first, top to top.
- Then, glue a third cup to the second, bottom to bottom.
- Finally, to decorate, glue small pieces of torn tissue paper all over the cups.
This content has been printed from: