Grade: elementary, middle
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
Items to Recycle: (Toilet Paper Rolls or Paper Towel Tubes)
What You Need:
To make napkin rings, simply gather:
- a few toilet paper rolls (or paper towel tubes)
- a pair of scissors
- some paint
- some fabric, wrapping paper and glue (optional)
What You Do:
- First, cut the rolls into small rings about 2" wide each.
- Then, decorate the rings with paint, markers or crayons.
- Or, you might instead cover the rings with glue and colorful paper or fabric.
►More Recycling Lessons
Recycled Crafts Box
Earth friendly projects and activities.
Fun With Recycling
50 Great Things for Kids to Make from Junk!
© Andrea Mulder-Slater & KinderArt®
Illustration: Geoff Slater
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com