PUZZLE PIECE FRAMES
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt®]
Items to Recycle: (puzzle pieces)
What You Need:
- picture of child (or pet, or a drawing, etc.)
- poster paper
- puzzle pieces
- magnetic strips
What You Do:
- Gather pictures of each student (school pictures are a perfect size), or pictures of pets or drawings, etc.
- Cut pieces of poster paper about an inch bigger (on all four sides) than the picture.
- Have students glue their picture in the center of the poster paper.
- Give each student a handful of puzzle pieces (One 500 -1000 piece puzzle is plenty).
- Have them glue their puzzle pieces around their pictures, overlapping as they go until the poster paper is covered.
- Optional: glue a magnetic strip on back.
A great addition to the frame is to have a tag that says: "I love you to pieces" Or, use buttons instead of puzzle pieces and write, "Cute as a button"
►More Recycling Lessons
Recycled Crafts Box
Earth friendly projects and activities.
Fun With Recycling
50 Great Things for Kids to Make from Junk!
© Andrea Mulder-Slater & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com