HOW TO BLOW OUT AN EGG
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior, Middle, High School
Grades: PreK and up | Age: 2yrs and up | Written by: Amy Schamburek
[Amy is the creator of 20ish Parents]
Learn how to prepare an egg for decorating at Easter.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- raw eggs
- darning needle (larger needle)
- small bowl
- paper towels
- white glue
- Holding the egg firmly but gently, with the darning needle pierce a hole in each end of the egg. Make one hole larger than the other.
- Pass the needle through the larger hole and, breaking the yolk inside, stir the contents.
- Blow into the small hole and force the contents out of the large hole into the bowl.
- Clean out the egg by running a little water through the large hole. Gently shake the egg as you rinse until the egg in completely clean. If you don't do this the eggs will begin to smell after a while. Let dry on a paper towel.
- After the egg has dried, you can put a few drops of glue over the holes to protect the egg from further cracking. Now it is ready to decorate.
This content has been printed from: