BUNNY PUPPET (PATTERN)
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK - Gr. 5 | Age: 2-11yrs | Written by: Amy Schamburek
[Amy is the founder of 20ish Parents]
Making a puppet for Easter using our printable pattern.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- bunny pattern [click here for pattern]
- oaktag (or any thick paper)
- hole puncher
- brass paper fasteners
- Print and cut out wiggly bunny pattern.
- Trace the pattern on oaktag and cut out. Make sure to cut out two arms and two legs. Turn over one
arm piece and one leg piece so both arms and legs are aligned
- Use crayons to draw eyes, noses, mouths and inner-ear sections of the bunny.
- Punch holes where indicated on the patterns. Use brass paper fasteners to attach the ears to the top
of the head and to attach the head, arms and legs to the body, as
This content has been printed from: