Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr 2 | Age: 2-8yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
A simple way for younger children to make an angel decoration.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- White poster paper. (or other heavy paper)
- White glue.
- Magic markers.
- Cotton balls.
- Yarn or cording - gold is best.
- Cut one large and two smaller triangles from the poster paper.
- Cut out a head and two hand shapes.
- Glue the pieces together (see diagram).
- Using the magic markers and glitter, decorate your angel.
- Glue or tie some cording or string to the angel so it can hang as a decoration.
This content has been printed from: