Level: ECE, Primary, Junior, Middle, High School
Grades: PreK and up | Age: 2yrs and up | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the founders of KinderArt.com]
Make Earth Day sculptures by using food.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- potatoes, apples, carrots, lettuce, parsley, peanuts, raisins, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, olives, oranges etc.
- Using toothpicks, create sculpture (faces, animals insects etc. ) by attaching bits of fruit and veggies to other bits of fruits and veggies.
- On a potato, 2 raisins can become eyes, lettuce can be hair and parsley can be a mustache.
- Make insects by attaching cherry tomatoes together with black olives and add bits of green onion!
- Have fun and eat the "fruits" of your labor!
This content has been printed from: