PAPER BUNNY SCULPTURE (STAND UP BUNNY)
Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr. 2 | Age: 2-8yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Students will practice cutting skills and build small motor coordination as they create a small bunny sculpture out of paper.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Our Stand Up Bunny Template -- Print out and trace onto thick paper.
- Thick paper (construction paper or poster paper).
- Markers, pencil crayons or crayons
- Print out our bunny template. Find it HERE.
- Trace the template onto thicker paper (construction paper or poster paper).
- Draw a face and any other features on your bunny using markers, pencil crayons or crayons.
- Fold the paper as shown in the small diagram --- that way your bunny will stand up.
- Put the bunny on display.
This content has been printed from: