Submitted by: Carol
[Carol is a teacher from Attica]
Students will create their own hats for Easter.
What You Need:
- paper plate
- ribbon/heavy yarn
- crepe paper
- Optional: Purchase the hat craft kit. [See end of this page for details].
What You Do:
- Put yarn through paper plate so that you can tie "your hat" onto you head.
- Put the child's name on the part of the plate you eat on and glue the crepe paper to the bottom.
- Cut up your rolls of crepe paper (spring colors) in 2" X 2" put them on the end of a pencil then dip into glue.
Then press to the paper plate.
- Continue until the hat is decorated.
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
© Carol & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com