GLITTER EASTER EGGS
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior, Middle School, High School
Grades: PreK and up | Age: 2yrs and up | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater and Cath
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com. Cath is a teacher from Sydney, Australia]
Kids love glitter so why not use this art material to make fancy Easter Eggs?
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Hard Boiled eggs ( or eggs that have been blown out - see instructions )
- Paint (optional)
- Paint the eggs (or leave plain).
- Allow to dry.
- Roll egg in craft glue. Or, paint glue on the egg using an old paintbrush.
- While glue is still wet, roll egg in glitter.
- Paint glitter onto the egg using glitter glue or shimmer glaze (try Elmer's Shimmer Glaze). We used tissue paper as well.
- Allow to dry
Tip: Drying eggs in egg cups or egg cartons works well.
Tip: Do NOT eat your painted eggs!
This content has been printed from: