Submitted by: Donna Brown
[Donna is an artist, parent and teacher from Maryland]
Promoting creativity and building fine motor skills.
What You Need:
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Yellow Cottonballs (buy them at the craft store or add food coloring to white cotton balls)
- Small Eyes
- Orange Construction Paper
What You Do:
- Open the Easter Eggs and place a drop of glue in the bottom of one side of the egg.
- Place the yellow cottonball on the dot of glue.
- Then glue the small eyes to the cottonball.
- Cut out small orange triangle to use as the chick's beak and glue onto the cottonball.
- Voila - a baby chick in an egg.
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
© Donna Brown & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com