Onion Skin Eggs
Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt® ]
What You Need:
- Onion Skins
- Squares of old cloth
- Rubber Bands
- Pot full of Water
- Adult Supervision
What You Do:
- Put your cloth scrap on the table.
- Place about 6 layers of onion skins on top.
- Place an egg on top of the skins and place more skins on top.
- Wrap the cloth around the onion skins and egg, and secure with rubber bands.
- With adult supervision, place the wrapped egg in a pot of boiling water and boil for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the egg from the pot and let cool.
- When cool, remove the cloth and look at your lovely onion skin egg!
►More Easter Crafts
KinderArt Easter Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Easter Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Easter Frames and 2 Easter Cards.
Download yours today!
175 Easy-To-Do-Easter Crafts
by Sharon Dunn Umnik
Easy-To-Do Crafts, Easy-To-Find Things
Crafts For Easter
by Kathy Ross
Presents twenty simple craft projects for springtime and Easter that young children can make from everyday materials.
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com