EASTER EGG DYE (FOOD COLORING)
Level: Primary, Junior, Middle School, High School
Grades: K and up | Age: 5 yrs and up| Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
This is an all purpose easter egg dye recipe you can make at home using food coloring.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- food coloring (approx 20 drops per color)
- stainless steelor glass bowls
- Pour water into the bowl(s). If there isn't water enough to cover your eggs, double (or triple) the recipe.
- Add the food coloring and vinegar.
- Lower eggs into the dye.
- Leave eggs in the dye until desired color is achieved. If you want a darker color, add more food coloring.
- Remove the eggs and let dry
This content has been printed from: