Fringe My Heart
Submitted by: Maria Kari
[Maria is a student. ]
This is a fun way to dress up a Valentine's Day heart.
What You Need:
- Some cloth scraps.
- Liquid glue.
- Any decorations (eg. pipe cleaners or frill)
- Thread and Needle (sewing is optional)
- Your mind and creativity!
What You Do:
- To begin first of all you have to do something important. Think of some shape (eg. love mice or heart) that your Valentine will like.
- Then get your scraps of cloth. The scraps should be big enough for your shape!
- Then cut your shape out. Different colors like red and pink and purple are the best!!!
- Now make another copy of your shape out of another piece of cloth, but this time make it smaller. Do that three times (eg. cut 3 hearts smaller then the last one).
- After you have cut three shapes, then use your glue to glue on the medium shape to the biggest shape and the smallest shape to the medium shape.
- After you have glued the shapes on, you can sew them around the edges so they hold together.
- Now get out your decorations and decorate your heart any way you choose.
- In the end get some think colored cardboard paper and write something for your Valentine on it.
- After you have done that glue or sew your message in the center of the smallest shape.
- Give it to your Valentine and watch them smile!!!!
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
© Robin Landals & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com