GLITTER BALL ORNAMENT
Level: ECE, Primary, Junior
Grades: PreK - Gr 5 | Age: 2-11yrs | Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater
[Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com]
Nothing says Christmas like glitter glue! Use glitter to create this fun ornament.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- foam or wood ball
- white glue and glitter OR glitter glue
- pipe cleaners
- paint and brushes
- On a protected work surface, cover your styrofoam (or wooden) ball with paint (this is optional).
- Add glue and glitter (or glitter glue) until the ball is covered.
- Glue a piece of pipe cleaner (chenille stem) to the top of the ball. (If using styrofoam, you can poke the pipe cleaner right into the ball).
- Let dry and hang in tree.
This content has been printed from: