HANDPRINT & FOOTPRINT REINDEER
Level: ECE, Primary
Grades: PreK - Gr. 2 | Age: 2-8yrs | Written by: Susanne Blair
[Susanne is a Native speaker at a primary school in Vienna.]
Use handprints and footprints to make this cute reindeer.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- White paper
- Markers, crayons, paint (your choice)
- Glue (glue sticks)
- Safety scissors
- First, students trace one of their feet (in school, keep shoes on) on one sheet of paper.
- Next, students trace each of their hands on another sheet of paper.
- Then, students cut out their hand and foot prints.
- The footprint becomes the reindeer's head.
- The handprints become the reindeer's antlers.
- Students use glue to assemble their reindeer.
- Students can use markers, crayons, paint, etc. to colour in their reindeer.
- Features such as eyes and a nose can be added with markers, crayons or paint.
This content has been printed from: